2015年2月11日星期三

Review Of Xiaomi NFC Tag Sticker

Seriously, I haven't experienced NFC function derive from my Xiaomi Mi4 even though it is well known as a prominent feature, which initiate hands-free control and gracious lifestyle, declared by its official website. For consumer curiosity, I ordered Xiaomi NFC Tag Sticker to have a try.
4PCS Xiaomi NFC Tag Sticker For Smartphone With NFC

To be fair, I was slightly staggered at the sticker itself when unsealed the parcel. Compare to conventional NFC tag from other vendors, which are made of hard cardboard or soft paper, the one from Xiaomi did actually covered aluminum coil inside. I particularly rubbed it lightly and found no icons or patterns fading, which is totally outperform than any others.
4PCS Xiaomi NFC Tag Sticker For Smartphone With NFC

Moreover, even though I have no idea how to preset or mark down this tag, by following the instruction on website only can I preseted my preference easily, I reckon Xiaomi NFC Tag Sticker has direct connection to achieve this process. It did actually coming with transparent plastic, appropriate pattern size and neat aluminum coil arrange, in the view of smartphone, it is easy to capture the tag and record all my preset operation if I may.
4PCS Xiaomi NFC Tag Sticker For Smartphone With NFC

Take a closely look at my preset control, I definitely will take a fancy to mute my smartphone, activate vibration mode and open morning clock before going to sleep, at this point, NFC tag sticker is really a helping hand because never do I have to commit all these complicated operations but close my phone to the tag every night, as long as all my preference being recorded successfully.

Now that it is such a practical and convenient stuff, I particularly stick one Xiaomi NFC Tag Sticker on the table alongside my bed so that I can make a good use of it effortlessly. In a way, it really is an innovative and useful stuff that belongs to hands-free era.

Accompany with this successful experience, there is no suspense that two maybe more will be ordered soon, just eager to extend convenience like this throughout my daily life.

If you are interested in Banggood product, please feel free to follow :
http://www.mobliephonereview.com/
http://www.appleaccessoriesreview.com/
http://mobliephonefansclub.com/


没有评论:

发表评论